Whether you’ve been a Freemason for years, or are not yet a Freemason and are seeking knowledge on what Freemasonry is from the inside-out, below is a list of website, podcast and book suggestions that should shed some light on your journey.
- Ohio Grand Lodge
- 11th Masonic District (Northwest Ohio)
- Freemasons for Dummies
- Encyclopedia of Freemasonry
Masonic Lite Podcast is an unstuffy, conversational, and humorous approach (well we think so) to understanding our craft. Join hosts Pete Ruggieri, Larry Merris, Jack Harley, Tim Dedman, and rotating guests to discuss the “Lite” side of Masonry.
The Whence Came You podcast is for Freemasons and anyone who wants to know more about Freemasonry. Hosted by Robert Johnson, a member of several appendant bodies within Freemasonry. The show features a weekly episode where Masonic papers are read and discussed, famous Freemasons are explored and Masonic news is shared. Freemasonry for today! Check out the YouTube channel.
By subscribing to the Short Talk Bulletin Online Audio Library, every week you will receive new episodes of the historical Short Talk Bulletins, as well as the current Short Talk Bulletins as they become available. For almost a hundred years the Masonic Service Association of North America has published the Short Talk Bulletins every month, discussing various symbols, lore, and Masonic historical figures and events, being the de facto “public face” of Masonry in North America.
Dedicated to the study of Freemasonry, Masonic news and the Art of Self-Improvement. The Winding Stairs takes you on a journey of enlightenment, through the practice of The Royal Art. A New Source of Light for the Modern Freemason. Hosted by Juan Sepulveda, Professional Artist, and Master Mason. Check out the YouTube channel.
Top 25 Masonic Books
- Born in Blood: The Lost Secrets of Freemasonry, John J. Robinson
- Freemasons for Dummies, Chris Hodapp
- Morals and Dogma, Albert Pike (Arturo De Hoyos)
- The Craft and its Symbols, Allen E. Roberts
- Observing the Craft, Andrew Hammer
- The Builders: A Story and Study of Masonry, Joseph Fort Newton
- The Meaning of Masonry, W. L. Wilmshurst
- A Pilgrim’s Path: Freemasonry and the Religious Right, John J. Robinson
- The Mason’s Words, Robert G. Davis
- The Origins of Freemasonry: Scotland’s Century, David Stevenson
- American Freemasons: Three Centuries of Building Communities, Mark A. Tabbert
- A Bridge to Light: A Study in Masonic Ritual & Philosophy, Rex R. Hutchens
- Esoterika: The Symbolism of the Blue Degrees of Freemasonry, Albert Pike
- The Better Angels of Our Nature: Freemasonry and the American Civil War, Michael A. Halleran
- The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, Manley Palmer Hall
- Coil’s Masonic Encyclopedia, Henry Wilson Coil
- Dungeon, Fire, and Sword: The Knights Templar in the Crusades, John J. Robinson
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Freemasonry, S. Brent Morris
- The Freemasons, Jasper Ridley
- Sworn in Secret: Freemasonry and the Knights Templar, Sanford Holst
- Freemasonry: A Journey Through Ritual and Symbol, W. Kirk MacNulty
- Freemasons’ Guide and Compendium, Bernard Jones
- The Temple and The Lodge, Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh
- The Secret Teachings of All Ages, Manley Palmer Hall
- The Way of the Craftsman, W. Kirk MacNulty